As part of the support provided to MIND, Tecnalia developed a case study report aimed at providing insights and inputs for the design of a Life Science Open Lab in MIND. To this end, 10 cases were analysed, focusing on thematic impact, stakeholder engagement, business model, openness, type of projects and partnership aspects.
Case studies analysed:
- InnoLab Bilbao (Bilbao, Spain)
- Associació Hac Te – Hub d’Art, Ciència i Tecnologia (Barcelona, Spain)
- IBBTEC OPENLAB (Cantabria, Spain)
- Healthcare Living Lab Catalonia (Barcelona, Spain)
- ZORGLAB AALST (Aalst, Belgium)
- Oxy.gen at OpenZone (Bresso, Italy)
- IRBM Science Park (Pomezia, Italy)
- COMO NEXT Innovation Hub (Como, Italy)
- BIO Industry Park (Torino, Italy)
- Heidelberg Innovation Park (Heidelberg, Germany)
Read the report!
- Vibrant R&I communities